Register for IELTS quickly and easily by following these steps:
- IELTS Academic or
- IELTS General Training
If you are applying for a visa to move to or remain in the UK, there's an IELTS test for you. You can find more information in our IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration section.
2. Check the locations and dates available
|Test Date||Test Module||Test Centre|
|12/09/2015||AC + GT||
|26/09/2015||AC + GT||
|08/10/2015||AC + GT||
As there are a limited number of places for all test dates, we recommend that you register two weeks ahead, though places may be available at shorter notice. You can download a document with more IELTS test dates or check online information on test place availability.
You can register either online or at our City Hall centre (Seoul tests only):
- Follow the online registration process
- Upload the image of your valid passport
- Pay the test fee of 250,000 won (including VAT)
- Print a copy of your 'IELTS Application Summary' on the final screen before submitting your application.
- Click on the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application
Register at our City Hall Centre (Seoul tests only)
You can fill in your application form at our City Hall centre. Please note that seats are limited at busy times. You should bring with you:
- your valid passport
- a photocopy of your passport
- the test fee of 250,000 won (including VAT) (cash and credit cards accepted)