Changes are taking place in our world every day as a result of the rapidly evolving Covid-19 situation. During this challenging time, our hearts and thoughts are with all who have been impacted by this unprecedented global event. We salute all who are doing their part and working hard to ensure that our lives and loved ones are kept safe and sound.
At the British Council, the health, safety and well-being of all our staff, customers, partners and the communities in which we operate is a top priority. We support and cooperate with all local government agencies by putting all necessary measures in place to ensure the continued well-being of all with whom we engage at work, and as responsible corporate citizens of the world.
Additionally, we are doing our best to maximise the learning journeys and cultural connections for all through online resources that are available 24/7 and accessible to all. We remain connected to all our stakeholders through timely communication and technology. Our corporate website is regularly updated and information on the following topics may be found here:
- English courses: Please click here.
- IELTS and other exams: Please click here.
- Arts, Education and Society: Please click here.
- Covid-19 and Health Advisories:
- https://www.who.int (World Health Organisation)
- http://ncov.mohw.go.kr/en/ (Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare)
- Study UK: For general support, students are encouraged to check their institution’s website, contact their well-being support services, or phone UKCISA’s Student Advice line at +442077889214 (13.00─16.00 UK time, Monday to Friday).
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and stand ready to take actions that put human health and safety at the front and foremost. The situation may place us apart for now but we remain deeply committed to our vision of a more connected world of which everyone is a part.
If you would like to reach us for more information, please contact our local office via telephone +82 (0)2 3702 0601 and send your enquiry via https://www.britishcouncil.kr/en/about/send-enquiry.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these extraordinary times.
The British Council in Korea