About this course
Preparing for IELTS significantly increases your chances of getting the score you need. IELTS Coach is our exciting new course which focuses on the skills and knowledge you need to approach the IELTS test with confidence. There are 5 modules each of which takes 1 month to complete. Every module focuses on how to improve your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills, and on how to approach each section of the test. The modules can be taken in any order.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who have been placed at Intermediate level or higher. The course focuses purely on the IELTS test, so is suitable for anyone who has a strong interest in taking IELTS. The course will be most relevant to individuals who are soon to be taking the IELTS test.
What does the course cover?
- Overviews of each paper and common question types
- Regular practice at different question types
- Strategies you can use to effectively answer test questions
- Guidance, correction and feedback from your teacher throughout the course
- A range of topics that are likely to feature in the IELTS test
- Key grammar and vocabulary required to complete speaking and writing tasks