On this course your child will
- learn to use a broad range of vocabulary and grammar
- enhance their fluency in speaking and writing through a variety of fun tasks
- boost their listening and reading skills by engaging with different types of text
Parent's benefit from:
- knowing your child is being taught in a safe environment by expert teachers
- seeing your child develop in person during our open classes
- attending parent's workshops to get updates on your child's progress
- learning useful ideas for supporting your child at home
Primary English is a six-level programme for children attending primary school (grades one to five). It uses fun, interactive activities that help your child develop fluency, confidence and a positive attitude to learning the English language.
Whether your child is learning English for the very first time or has studied the subject before, our communicative approach provides children with continual opportunities to express themselves in a relaxed, supportive atmosphere.