※ If you would like to register for a course for children born in 2016, please click here.
Pre-school kids learning with the world's English experts will:
- learn to interact in an all-English environment
- develop a wide vocabulary related to a range of themes
- use everyday expressions to interact with their teacher/classmates
- gain confidence understanding English
- learn to see English as a tool for real communication
Parent's benefit from:
- knowing their children are being taught in safe environments by expert teachers
- seeing your child develop in person during our open classes
- attending parent's workshops to get updates on your child's progress
- learning useful ideas for supporting your child at home
Story Time English uses storybooks and songs to motivate preschool children to learn English in an entertaining way. Because children learn a language by listening first, the British Council selects storybooks containing rich, natural language that enables your child to develop a wide vocabulary on a range of themes.
Our teachers bring this language to life with stories, songs, games and crafts in a safe, comfortable and fun environment.