IELTS test will run as scheduled. Test takers should read the special measures for test takers below and be fully prepared to comply.
Please do not attend your test if:
- you are under a 14-day compulsory quarantine, stay-at-home order, medical surveillance or a self-quarantine order, as specified by the Korean Government
- you have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms.
Re-scheduling and refunds
We have made the following exceptions for test takers who can request to re-schedule their test date by up to three months or take a full refund without a deduction:
- are currently in a country or place that would face quarantine on arrival in Korea, and are therefore are unable to travel to Korea for the test
- are under 14-day compulsory quarantine order, 14-day medical surveillance or other self-quarantine order, as required by the Korean government
- have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms.
If any of the above apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your test information(your name, test type, date, and test venue). We will send you rescheduling guidelines within five working days.