Discover the works of contemporary painters from Korea and the UK at Goyang Aramnuri Aram Art Gallery from 4 July to 24 September 2017.
As part of the UK/Korea 2017–18, Goyang Aramnuri Aram Art Gallery and the British Council present The Painting Show, an exhibition of contemporary paintings by 15 British artists, many which are drawn from the British Council Collection, and eight Korean artists.
The artists from the UK and Korean demonstrate the richness and vigour of contemporary painting and how it can reflect political, religious and social aspects of everyday life and the rise of digital.
The Painting Show
- Date: 5 July – 24 September 2017
- Time: Tuesday–Sunday(10.00–18.00), closed on Monday
- Venue: Goyang Aramnuri Aram Art Gallery
- Admission: 6,000 KRW / 5,000 KRW(Under age 24 & Groups for 20 or more people)
- Goyang Citizen 5000 KRW
- Discount Event (Please check the gallery's website for the details)
- Under 36 months over 65 old, Patriots and Veterans, Persons with disability are Free ▶ More details
- Hosted and Organised by: Goyang Cultural Foundation
- Detailed information: Goyang Aramnuri Aram Art Gallery website
Merlin Carpenter, Stuart Cumberland, Dexter Dalwood, Kaye Donachie, Michael Fullerton , Celia Hempton, Morag Keil, Fiona MacKay, Lucy McKenzie, Dawn Mellor, Alan Michael, Michael Simpson, Sue Tompkins, Neal Jones, Pádraig Timoney, Eull Kim, Sung Hun Kong, Geun Taek Yoo, Sue Jin Chung, Song Sik Min, Zik Seong Jeong, Ji San Ahn, Ha Young Kim