myClass provides you with a clear path to progress and develop your English skills. Our professional student care team of teachers, English Services Consultants, and Student Advisors are here to support you at all stages, helping you to see the progress you are making and answering any questions you have.
- Join an Induction lesson with our Student Advisors to learn useful study tips so that you can use the learning resources effectively, and know how to choose the lessons that best suit your needs
- Get regular feedback in class from your teacher on your language and performance.
- Receive formal assessment on your ability to use the language you are learning in communicative tasks, taking place approximately every ten lessons for a 80-lesson course.
- Formal speaking tests will be take place in 10th, 30th, 50th, and 70th lesson with a teacher grade and comment.
- Track your progress, with assessment results uploaded directly to your student portal.
- Make an appointment with the Student Advisor and Academic Manager to review your progress and to support you further in meeting your learning goals.