Real Advanced English is a course which focusses on real-life topics and real-world English.
It is for students who already have a firm foundation of English and the course helps students to communicate about real life topics and issues in the world today.
Every lesson is different and specifically designed by the British Council in Korea (no text book) and the lessons use up to date, real video clips that focus on issues that stimulate discussion.
The course helps you to improve your knowledge and understanding of contemporary and modern Western society and is useful for those working in an English-speaking company or those who have an interest in learning about other cultures.
Each lesson is 90 minutes long and includes:
- A focus on a real-life topic
- Discussion about an up to date subject
- A focus on real-life language
- A focus on natural listening skills
- An opportunity for you to critically think about a topic
- A chance to build your confidence to talk about a variety of topics.
What are customers say?
"It has been wonderful to participate in Real Advanced English classes so far. The variety of topics has helped me to expand my knowledge"
"Couldn’t be better, I appreciate the teachers’ efforts"
"I really like the focus on authentic materials."
* taken from feedback on Current Affairs in February