We are relocating!
British Council Korea are proud to announce that we will soon be relocating into separated teaching centres for adults and young learners in order to continue providing our high quality educational services in an optimised learning environment. Our qualified and experienced teachers will specialise in the teaching of adults or children according to their qualifications and extensive teaching experience.
Our main office in Gwanghwamun will be co-located with City Hall Young Learners Centre and you can contact us online at your convenience. (Tel: +82 2 3702 0601)
Students will receive a better service in a more pleasant and convenient environment.
In the new Adult Learners Centre, our qualified teachers will be specialising in teaching adults in order to provide you with high quality English language teaching to suit your goals and lifestyle. We are moving to be more accessible to students. We launched a myClass dedicated centre in Gangnam, Seoul in December 2014 and it has been providing excellent educational services.
In the new Young Learner Centres, teachers will specialise in teaching young learners using the most appropriate teaching methods for each age group. By operating specialised classes for young learners, our teachers will be better able to build strong relationships with their students to maximise their learning potential. The Seocho Center has been successfully operating as a dedicated young learner centre since March 2015, providing a high quality, specialised service.
Classes specifically targeted for adults and young learners will begin at the new teaching centres from Sunday, 30 August 2015.
Young learners centres
- Address: 19 Seosomun-ro 11-gil (Baejae Jeongdong Building, 34-5 Jeong-dong), Jung-gu, Seoul
- Line 2, City Hall station exit 10
- Address: 299 Omok-ro (Eastern Avenue, Trapalace, 962-1 Mok-dong), Yangcheon-gu, Seoul
- Line 5, Omokgyo station exit 1
- Address: British Council, 4F, 58, Saimdang-ro (Seocho-dong), Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Address: 109 Namdaemun-ro (Kukje Building,111 Da-dong), Jung-gu, Seoul
- 2-min walk from Euljiro 1-ga station on line no.2 / 7-min walk from Jonggak station or 10-min walk from City Hall station on line no.1
- Address: 6F, 446 Gangnam-daero(Hanwel B/D), Gangnam-gu, Seoul