On behalf of British universities and professional organisations, we arrange examinations for:
- British professional qualifications, such as accountancy and law
- institutional examinations, such as MBAs and other university degree examinations, including those related to distance learning programmes.
If you are a candidate or institution wishing to know about the availability of this service for a particular exam, please contact us.
Examinations are normally held at the time specified by the examining body, which is usually in the morning. Candidates should make their payment in Korean won as instructed in the ‘Examinations Schedule Confirmation Letter’.
|Up to one hour||Up to two hours||Up to three hours|
Test fee per paper
|KRW 99,000||KRW 121,000||KRW 132,000|
** Exam Board Fee, postage(20,000won per paper) and exam venue fee(50,000won per paper) are excluded from the noted service charge above.
** 11,000 KRW of the addtional cost will be charged per hour, if the duration of the exam is over 3 hours.
As for the University of London which has made a global test fee agreement with British Council Korea, the fee follows the below table:
|Number of Exams||1~2 exams in a session||
3 or more exams in a session
(30% off from the normal price)
|Test Fee (VAT incl.)||140 pounds per subject||98 pounds per subject|
** Total fee in Korean Won is subject to change depending on the exchange rate of the month.
* Refund policy for University of London (It is applied from 16 May 2016)
- Full refund if you apply for cancellation during the entry period.
- 75% refund if you apply for cancellation more than 28 days before the date of your first exam. (In case of 30th June exam, get 75% refund if apply for cancellation on 1st June)
- No refund will be given if you apply for cancellation within 27 days from the date of your first exam. (In case of 30th June exam, No refund if apply for cancellation on 2nd June)
** The refund policy is based on your earliest exam out of all your exams.
- Some universities and professional bodies require the candidates to pay for a postage fee(20,000 won per paper).
- In case that exams requiring Exam Board Fee are cancelled, only 50% of the service charge(excluding the Exam Board Fee) will be refunded after the entry closing date.
- Unless an exam is cancelled at least 7~14 business days in advance, a cancellation fee of 45,000 won per exam is charged.
- No refund will be given if you apply for cancellation within 7 business days from your exam date.
- Candidates who are unable to show an appropriate ID on the exam day, or who are absent for personal reasons including a minor illness, will not receive a refund.
All enquiries relating to Exam Proctor Services are only handled by emails. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org