Our priority is to keep everyone safe while ensuring minimal disruption to your child’s English learning experience.
- Start in February and August
- Seoul and Ilsan
- Four hours a week for five months
Boost the fluency of children from English-medium schools
Our English for Returnees course is a programme for children who have attended English-medium schools or kindergartens in Korea or abroad.
On this course your child will:
- enhance their fluency and confidence in speaking and writing
- learn to use grammar and vocabulary with a wider range and greater accuracy
- develop the ability to read and reflect on a variety of authentic texts
- Primary Returnees
- Secondary Returnees
Your child's study options
English for Returnees course consists of four hours of learning.
Explore options and timetables: