Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach you the skills to build your confidence and help you reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively speaking classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your teacher that will prepare you for class – all on an easy to use learning hub.
Price: City Hall: 243,800 Won / Seocho: 275,520 Won / Islan: 264,000 Won
Duration: Five months (February to July and August to December)
Age: 13–18 years
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practice pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
You will get the best out of learning English because you are guaranteed attention and personal support from your expert teacher.
Develop life and study skills for a global world
Our English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- you will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- by working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills
- you will practise skills for success in school exams and international universities.
The learning hub helps you make more progress
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set you interactive, independent study on the learning hub to complete before and after class. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving your English-speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personalised dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime.