On this course your child will
- enhance their fluency and confidence in speaking and writing
- learn to use grammar and vocabulary with a wider range and greater accuracy
- develop the ability to read and reflect on a variety of authentic texts
Parent's benefit from:
- knowing your child is being taught in a safe environment by expert teachers
- seeing your child develop in person during our open classes
- attending parent's workshops to get updates on your child's progress
- learning useful ideas for supporting your child at home
When children have already achieved confidence in English, they need special classes aimed at developing fluency and maintaining confidence. English for Returnees is a programme for children who have attended English-medium schools or kindergartens in Korea or abroad.
Featuring fun, interactive activities, English for Returnees follows elements of the UK National Curriculum. It uses a communicative approach that always encourages your child to express themselves in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere.
Our teachers help younger students develop their ability to read confidently and independently. They focus on words and sentences and how they fit into texts. With older students, teachers work on enhancing their ability to read texts that are more varied and challenging.