In March, the year-long UK/Korea 2017–18 Creative Futures ends with Festival of Arts and Disability: Beautiful Differences. The festival explores the role of arts for more inclusive and diverse society and focuses innovative approaches on arts and disability.
We unveil the world premiere of a dance production co-created by Eun-Me Ahn and Candoco Dance Company as part of Pyeongchang Cultural Olympiad as well as the closing programme of UK/Korea 2017–18.
- Title: Good Morning Everybody
- Date and Time: 20.00 Saturday 17 March 2018 / 18.00 Sunday 18 March (There will be an artist talk following the show on Sunday.)
- Venue: ARKO Arts Theater, Main Hall
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Recommended age: Above 7
- Ticket price: 10,000 KRW
- Hosted by: Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism
- Organised by: Arts Council Korea, British Council in Korea
- Ticket information: Arts Council Korea website or 02-3668-0007
|About the production|
We unveil the world premiere of a dance production choreographed by Eun-Me Ahn for Candoco Dance Company as part of Pyeongchang Cultural Olympiad and the closing programme of UK/Korea 2017–18.
In Good Morning, Everybody Eun-Me Ahn explores the daily struggle to maintain positivity when confronted with the world’s challenges. Through a whirlwind of experiences, twisting and tumbling together, Ahn recreates the unpredictable and uncertain world in which we all live. Tangled together, we are forced to explore our differences and similarities, and the possibilities that exist within the charged spaces between us. Embracing individuality and the transformational potential of unity, the dancers confront and break barriers, supported by the magical spell that connects and separates us. Good Morning, Everybody.
|About the artists|